Rolls Crescent Primary School
LSC HOLIDAY COURSES
Tuesday 02 April- Friday 12 April
VENUE: Rolls Crescent Primary School
ADDRESS: Rolls Crescent, Hulme, Manchester M15 5FT
SCHOOL WEBSITE: www.rolls-crescent.manchester.sch.uk
What’s on this half-term?
LSC’s Multi-Sports holiday courses feature many different sports and activities which will be suitable for the age group. Team games, individual skills practice and mini-games, the activities are a great opportunity for your child to have fun, learn new skills and make lots of new friends!
Hockey, basketball, dodgeball, archery and so much more! No two days will be the same.
Throughout the week there are lots of awards up for grabs including Star of the Day!
Each day is structured similarly to a typical school day with two 20-minute breaks and a 30-minute lunch break. We ask that you pack enough snacks along with lunch for your child to enjoy during these breaks
Our Football Holiday Courses help your children improve not only their football skills but also their confidence.
All the sessions are based on the Mini Soccer philosophy, a scaled-down version of association football- smaller pitches & fewer players. This ensures more football and more involvement during the game. Every child will have more chances to shoot, score goals, save the ball, make passes, dribble and tackle.
Get immersed in our exciting and fun dance sessions. Your child will have the opportunity to learn and develop a variety of skills such as rhythm development, coordination, balance, flexibility, strength, agility and posture.
Our sessions aim to improve your child’s fitness levels whilst helping them develop self-confidence. The club is open to all children and all abilities as each session is planned to help build flows and full routines based on each child’s ability, supported by our qualified dance coaches.
Dates: Tuesday 2nd- Friday 12th April*
Time: 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
Price: £22 Per Day
Ages: Children in Reception – Year 6
Wrap Around Care: £4 Early morning drop off (from 8 am) & £6 Late Pick up (Until 6 pm)
We accept childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare schemes. Method of payment can be chosen at checkout
*Please note that we will not be open on bank holiday/ Easter Monday
What to Take to an LSC Holiday Course
- Packed lunch- Please provide a packed lunch for your child and snacks for breaks throughout the day. Please refrain from packing nuts as we have a no-nut policy
- Re-useable water bottle that can be refilled throughout the day
- Comfy clothes that are appropriate for the chosen activity
- Rain jacket/ sun lotion/ sun hat or any other weather-appropriate clothing
WHY BOOK WITH LSC?
- Quality courses: LSC is committed to providing high-quality educational experiences for children during the holidays. Their courses are taught by experienced, qualified coaches who are passionate about helping children learn and grow.
- Fun and engaging activities: LSC holiday courses are designed to be both educational and enjoyable for children. They offer a wide range of activities that are tailored to the interests and needs of different age groups, so children are sure to find something they love.
- Convenient scheduling: LSC courses are offered throughout the holidays and available to book daily or weekly, so parents can choose the options that best fit their schedules.
- Safe and supportive environment: LSC places a strong emphasis on creating a safe and supportive environment for children. They have strict safety protocols in place and employ caring, attentive staff who are committed to helping children succeed.
- Great value: LSC holiday courses offer excellent value for money, with competitive pricing and discounts available for weekly bookings and the option to pay using Childcare Vouchers.