As you know full-time primary school teachers have a legal entitlement to an allocated period of time to support their Planning, Preparation and Assessment and schools are required to assign these hours to additional staff to ensure that the delivery of the curriculum is maintained. LSC PPA Cover requirements are second-to-none and we can create tailor-made Long Term PE plans for schools to cover all of their PPA needs throughout the School Year. Our PE PPA cover contains the following services.
- PE PPA Cover: Our coaches can deliver PE with classes whilst the class teacher is having their PPA time, tailored to your schools’ timetable with flexibility at short notice to accommodate your schools PPA needs.
- Resources: As well as supporting your schools lesson planning and assessment process, LSC offers tailored impact documents.
- Mentoring: Our coaches can work with individuals or small groups during lesson time following our specifically designed programme.
- Service Support: All our schools are fully supported by a regional management team, with regular review meetings and lots of added extras such as FREE sports competitions with transport to the venue.
CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE
Need some help or inspiration with your PE lessons? Be like coach Andy and use one of our professional lesson plan resources – there are specific sessions for each year group from reception to year 6.
Who we work with
LSC understands how each school is different and has different needs. With over 20 years of experience, it’s one reason why we are proud to work with a range of nurseries, primary and secondary schools in Leeds, Bradford, Cheshire East, Liverpool and Greater Manchester areas. We have also recently expanded our services in Greater London. We work alongside SEN schools and OutReach UK, an organisation which delivers a focused mentoring programme.
Our professional staff
Our team of dedicated teaching, coaching and education specialists are on hand to support and advise your school. All lead staff are qualified to a minimum of NGB Level 2 in at least one sport.
All LSC staff hold an up-to-date DBS, Emergency First Aid and Safeguarding Children certificate.
Staff will provide the schools with their own set of National Curriculum PE & Sports lesson plans, as well as providing regular pupil assessments which can be used for any Ofsted inspections and parents’ evenings.
On a half-termly basis, all our delivery staff are observed by our Quality Assurance Team and feedback is provided to the coach and the school.
Priority places at our FREE School Competitions
Every LSC school partner is welcome to attend our FREE schools’ competitions programme. One competition is organised every half-term. This gives our partner schools a chance to book early before the competition dates are released for non-partner schools. We aim for a welcoming environment where pupils get a taste of competition, but also spend the majority of time playing and having fun.
Important information for your school
Is your school making best use of its available resources?
- Are you aware of what you can use your Pupil Premium for within the school day?
- How are you currently using your PE & Sports Premium?
- How will the Sugar Tax benefit your school?
- Do you know the details of the new Catch Up Premium?
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
LSC is a proud member of the association for PE’s business associate scheme.
AfPE’s Business Associate Membership scheme recognises high quality providers who support Physical Education, School Sport and Physical Activity professionals to achieve the best outcomes for young people.
LSC benefits from this membership in many ways, all of which sets us apart in delivering the best service in schools.