Terms & Conditions for FC Sports
By submitting your signing on form, you agree to pay the necessary fees associated with playing for our as follows:-
For the 2021/22 season, you will have a choice of membership packages:
Bronze (£36) per month plus SOF £66 (one game and one team training session per week)
Silver (£60) per month plus SOF £66 (one game, one team training session and one FC Sports player Development Night)
Gold (£100) per month plus SOF £66 (one game, one team training session, one FC Sports player development night and one FC Sports specialised clinic session).
Our annual fees are made payable two ways:
- An up front payment of a £66.00 signing-on fee, and spread the remaining balance over 10 months at the monthly costs as listed above.
- Pay the full seasons fees off when you sign on and receive a discount of £15.00.
These fees cover costs such as coaches, facilities, league fees, referees, insurance, equipment, trophies and tournaments.
Your fees will include the following as a minimum:-
1 x Training session per week (all season)
1 x Match fixture per week (September – May) (Unless subject to postponement)
3 x Offered tournaments per season
Disciplinary Fines will be paid for by the club initially and then collected by GoCardless on your next payment.
All fees paid are non-refundable.
Should any further matches or tournaments be organised in addition to the above other charges may become payable for which you will be advised in advance.
CODE OF CONDUCT
By signing for our club, you agree to adhere to the appropriate FA’s respect guidelines and the FC Sports Code of Conduct.
FC SPORTS CODE OF CONDUCT
It is the club’s prime role to provide a safe, secure and fun environment for our players to develop.
During games parents should;
- Contribute to all children enjoying the game.
- Contribute to applauding all play.
- Contribute to enhancing a child’s self-esteem.
FC Sports expects its members to;
- Applaud both teams.
- Avoid coaching and shouting instruction during games.
- Respect referees.
- Give attention to each of the children involved in the team.
- Respect residents and the local area at all venues, home, away and neutral.
- Remove any litter at end of the games.
Parents and Spectators;
- Encourage participation
- Teach that hard work, effort and playing the right way is the victory, not just winning.
- Encourage children to play by the rules.
- A child’s involvement is for their enjoyment, not yours!
- Children learn by example.
- Recognise positively the contribution of club committee members.
- Never publicly disagree with officials or managers. Raise the issue privately.
- Support all efforts to remove verbal, racial and physical abuse from the game.
- Help your club officials to achieve high standards of behaviour for your club and league.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE FA RESPECT GUIDELINES OR FC SPORTS CODE OF CONDUCT MAY RESULT IN SUSPENSION OR PERMANENT REMOVAL FROM THE CLUB. IN THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES NEITHER REGISTRATION FEE NOR SIGNING ON FEE WILL BE REFUNDED
All communication for match fixtures and tournaments are carried out on the TEAMER APP, you will not receive any text/Whatsapp/email messages for this.
You will receive your Teamer invitation once you have completed the signing on process.
By signing for FC Sports you agree to purchase the compulsory player package from our chosen kit partners. No players are to represent the club without having purchased the required items.
If you wish to leave the club we require 31 days notice by email. A £5 admin fee applied to those who cancel their mandate. If fees are paid in installments then fees are payable until the end of the notice period. If fees were paid in full then this sum is non-refundable. If you wish to give your notice of leave, please email email@example.com