Ladybrook Primary School
EXTRA CURRICULAR SCHOOL CLUBS
VENUE: Ladybrook Primary School
ADDRESS: 1 Gleneagles Cl, Bramhall, Stockport SK7 2LT
SCHOOL WEBSITE: www.ladybrook.stockport.sch.uk
MEET THE COACHES
We are offering 4 different clubs across the summer term, from the 17th of April to the 21st of July.
Tuesdays- Football (Year 1-6)
Our football sessions are based on the Mini Soccer philosophy, a scaled-down version of association football, with smaller pitches and fewer players.
Why small-sided? A very simple answer – small-sided games mean more football and more involvement in the game. It maximises involvement in real football situations. More goals, shots, saves, passes, dribbles, tricks and tackles.
Wednesdays- Dodgeball (Year 1-6)
Our dodgeball school clubs see the children take part in warm-ups and fun games to coach skills such as movement, balance, catching, throwing, dodging and coordination. The sessions will end with a dodgeball match or tournament. All abilities are welcome and nurtured by a team of fully-qualified, professional coaches.
Fridays- Gymnastics and Rounders (Year 1-6, Year 4-6)
Our Gymnastics school club specialises in exciting, fun and interactive gymnastic sessions. All sessions provide children with the opportunity to learn and develop a variety of skills such as rhythm development, co-ordination, balance, flexibility, strength, agility, posture and improved fitness. All abilities are welcome and everybody is nurtured by a team of fully-qualified, professional coaches.
Rounders is a fun and enjoyable team sport develops hand-eye coordination through batting, fielding techniques including throwing, catching and running as well as co-ordination, balance, flexibility, strength, agility, and improved fitness. All abilities welcome, nurtured by a team of fully-qualified, professional coaches. It develops team work and communication skills as batters and fielders compete to run around the four bases and score.
See a club you fancy? book now
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- Book a full term and save 10%
- Weekly & termly awards
- Sessions include FUN small-sided matches
- Skills and practices
WHAT OUR PARENTS ARE SAYING…
WHY BOOK WITH LSC?
- Quality courses: LSC is committed to providing high-quality educational experiences for children during the holidays. Their courses are taught by experienced, qualified coaches who are passionate about helping children learn and grow.
- Fun and engaging activities: LSC School Clubs are designed to be both educational and enjoyable for children. They offer a wide range of activities that are tailored to the interests and needs of different age groups, so children are sure to find something they love.
- Convenient scheduling: LSC clubs are offered throughout the holidays and available to book daily or weekly, so parents can choose the options that best fit their schedules.
- Safe and supportive environment: LSC places a strong emphasis on creating a safe and supportive environment for children. They have strict safety protocols in place and employ caring, attentive staff who are committed to helping children succeed.
- Great value: LSC school clubs offer excellent value for money, with competitive pricing and discounts available for weekly bookings and the option to pay using Childcare Vouchers.