Exciting opportunities have arisen for Trainee Sports Coaches and Qualified Coaches in Manchester.
What you'll be doing...
If you think you’re made for coaching, LSC can provide you with the qualifications and skills you need to get your career in sport started by becoming a Trainee Sports Coach. With our know-how and your commitment, you will be given essential training and obtain the certificates required to work alongside professional LSC staff. Also, you’ll gain valuable practical experience by assisting in the delivery of high quality PE and sports coaching in Greater Manchester primary schools and in the delivery of sports-based holiday courses. Join us on March 30th at Cheadle Town FC for our Coaching Discovery Day and take part in the LSC sports coaching career development day, with practicals, informal interviews and discussions from experienced UEFA sports coaches. Our team will shown you how to design games and sessions and learn how to control behaviour. You don’t need to have any background or experience in sport, just a keen interest in sports coaching. If you are already a qualified coach come on the LSC Discovery Day and you’ll be given the chance to show our team what you can do. Working split shifts across the week, assisting with the delivery of lunchtime and after-school sessions. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for sport looking for a career in coaching.
We'd love to meet someone with ...
- With a passion for sport
- Who enjoys working with children
- Who is patient
- Who is looking for a route into sports coaching
- Holds a full UK driving licence and own vehicle or ability to travel
What's in it for you ...
In return we are offering a great package which includes
- A DBS certificate
- First Aid and Safeguarding training
- Paid holidays
- Training opportunities and a pathway to gain NGB qualifications in sports
- Free services for dependents such as attendance at our holiday courses & soccer centres
- Hourly Rate will advised depending on experience and qualifications
- Required education: Level 1 or Level 2
- Required enthusiasm,: Interest of desire to work in Sports Coaching
- Required licence or certification: Driving License or ability and willingness to travel